We definitely have plenty of events ahead on the Kent Rod & Gun Club's Calendar and we hope to see our members, family and friends join in as many as possible!
- NRA Pistol Safety Course taking place on Sunday, May 15th - Club Ranges will be closed from 12:00 until 3 p.m. Our Team of Instructors offer an intensive, 8 hour, course for everyone preparing to get their pistol license or those needing to upgrade their existing license. We're all about safety and helping our students to become responsible gun owners and users! Contact us for more information or to register!
- Annual Spring Raffle/Membership Meeting - Friday, June 3rd. The more our members sell, the better for the club and, of course, a few people will be lucky winners! See our club Treasurer for more ticket books!
- Pan Fish Derby - Sunday, June 19th (Father's Day)...Noon Weigh-in here at the club followed by prizes and a light lunch for everyone! We have sign-up sheets here on the desk or you can just email the club with your head count. No better way to spend time with the kids than to take them fishing!
- Friday, August 5th - In-person registration for our Annual Big Buck Contest - MEMBERS ONLY! Pick-up the rules at our General Membership Meeting for this popular contest!
- Family BBQ, Saturday, August 6th - 1:00 to 7 p.m. Everyone is welcome!! Adults-$20, Kids (8 and under) $10. Please get reservations in ASAP - the deadline is July 24th and there will be NO walk-ins the day of the event!