The kick-off for our Annual Big Buck Contest starts this Friday, August 4th at our General Membership Meeting.
Kent Rod & Gun Club
2017 Big Buck Contest
· This contest is for Members ONLY!
Deer MUST be taken in New York State
· Deer MUST be tagged correctly and only with YOUR tag! No family/friend’s tags will be accepted.
· Members MUST present their own rack, not someone else’s/Members participating MUST be present when final winners are announced at the February 2018 meeting.
· Members must pre-register, in person, starting August 4th, 2017. *Junior members will automatically be included on their parent’s registration.
REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON OCTOBER 6TH, 2017.
· The club Board of Directors will immediately review any discrepancies, in tagging or with any information regarding Deer taken illegally.
· Minimum score of 90” will determine winners in each category for a $150.00 Cash Prize. One winner for Bow, one winner for Gun
· Winner’s names will be added to the KR&G Wall Plaque
Questions: Red Mastrobuono …..email@example.com
Annual Family BBQ - Saturday, August 5th - 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. -RANGES CLOSED!
Reservations are now closed and we expect a great turnout of our members, family and friends! Donations for our Raffle Table will be greatly appreciated and...club members who wish to put their best Mac & Cheese dish into the Food Throw-down competition are invited to join in the fun. Cook your entries at home and warm them in the club oven for judging.
Family Camp-out - Saturday, September 2nd-WEATHER PERMITTING! -RANGES CLOSE AT 4 P.M.
Tent set-up on club grounds late Saturday afternoon. Bring along food and snacks. The club grill will be lit and ready for whatever needs cooking.
Ladies Day at the Range - Sunday, September 17th - 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.-RANGES CLOSED!
Registration has closed for this event as we've reached max attendance. We're excited to have received such an outstanding response from all the ladies who have signed-up! Our club is proud to offer this community outreach gathering which focuses on education and safety, along with the fun of target shooting, archery and trap shooting!