- General Membership Meeting - Friday, September 6th at 8 p.m.
- Annual Family Camp-out (WEATHER PERMITTING!) - Saturday, September 7th.
Please note that, with other events on the club's schedule, if the weather turns extremely sour for this event, it will be cancelled..period. Rain won't be an issue, for everyone can take shelter under our Pavilion, but should a major storm hit with potential wind damage, we don't want to put anyone in harm's way. Everyone will be kept advised, so please watch your e-mails!
- Ladies Day at the Range - Sunday, September 15th
- Bow Hunter Safety Course - Saturday, September 28th
- Gun Hunter Course (TWO DATES-MUST ATTEND BOTH!)-Thursday, October 10th, from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturday, October 12th from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- And...it's not too early to think TURKEY! Our Annual Turkey Shoot is scheduled for Sunday, October 6th at 10:00 a.m. Always a well-attended event at our club as shooters compete for a frozen turkey and a healthy cash prize of $150.00...and, most important...Bragging Rights! Members and Guests are welcome. Admission will be $20.00 which includes 1 Raffle Ticket, 1 Free Round of Shooting, a light Breakfast and hearty Lunch! Please check back for further updates....contact Event Chairman, John Sparano at...firstname.lastname@example.org....for more information.